This licensed restaurant and bar offers excellent food at affordable prices. Open for breakfast and dinner seven days a week.
Are you a strong Chef de Partie looking for a Sous Chef position or waiting for the next challenge this could be the positions for you!
Duties also include;
- Assist in running a small kitchen
- Being a member of the management team
- Supervising & rostering
- Assisting menu planning, creating daily specials and function menus
- Stock control/ordering
- Service and food preparation
- Demonstrate knowledge of current food flavours and styling
The successful candidate must have;
- Sound experience with POS systems, costing systems, wage costs, menu design, staff training.
- Understanding of the financial aspects of running a kitchen
- Experience in computerised kitchen control software is highly regarded but not essential
- Reliable, punctual and able to self-motivated and be professional at all times
- Great time management skills
- Lead by demonstration
- Excellent communications skills
- You will have creativity and innovative flair, someone that has a real passion for local produce, as you will have real autonomy with the menu design and produce suppliers alongside the Head Chef.
- If you are looking for fresh air and release from the late night commute this might just be what you are looking for.
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.