Dedicated and ambitious Chef de Partie position, 40 mins North of Melbourne. Award winning Golf course in the beautiful friendly countryside.
Excellent environment to learn and expand your knowledge covering all aspects of a busy kitchen, under great supervision and guidance. Must have a good all-round knowledge and training. Great work life balance. Only open 3 nights and 9 o'clock kitchen closing.
- Two years experience minimum.
- A Passionate learner, confident to cover all departments and take your career to the next level of learning.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Clean organised professional.
- Ability to take control of your section.
- Full understanding of OH&S/ Food handling.
A great opportunity to work in a modern kitchen under experienced Chefs in a friendly environment, fine-tuning your knowledge and making new acquaintances in a unique country setting.