This well regarded venue boasts a family friendly atmosphere and a fresh and approachable pub dining menu, using only quality local produce. This company has big plans for the future, they are now embarking on a mission to hire and train up the next junior sous chef to develop professional leadership skills with like minded and passionate chefs.
As part of the growth plan, and with the idea to train and develop up and coming chefs, it is now the time to seek career focused Chef de Partie or Junior Sous that are willing and wanting to increase their management skills and look toward the future.
As the Ideal Chef, qualities we seek are:
- A solid background in high volume pub kitchens or a la carte restaurants
- Above average Communication skills and the ability to give/take directions in a passionate team of professionals.
- Exposure to the management, training and development of more junior chefs
- Good knowledge of kitchen operations, safe food handling and OH&S
- Are a driven individual and are keen for career learning and growth
- Fantastic skills in working with quality produce in all sections.
- Have a passion for keeping up with evolving trends
- Have worked across all services, breakfast, lunch, dinner and functions
- Have a desire for creative input into the ever changing menu
- Above all, you must have a can do attitude!
This is an Awesome Opportunity for the driven and quality conscious chef to join a team that has already created buzz in the local area and a company that will offer growth and development opportunities. With solid plans to expand the group, the possibilities are endless. If you think that you have the drive and experience to take on a role of development, this is the time, Apply Today
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Julia Long on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 146347 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.