An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join the established team at this busy functions focused hotel bistro.
We're looking for candidates with a real passion for Modern Australian Cuisine, and a genuine desire to progress their career under the direction of an experienced head chef and dedicated team. The ideal candidate is an experienced team player, with a positive attitude and great work ethic.
to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Commercial Cookery Certification (Cert III Minimum)
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Experience across all areas of the kitchen: Larder, Grill, Pans, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and be a strong communicator
- Passion for modern Australian cuisine
- Genuine desire to grow and develop your career
If you're ready to take the next step in your career