This venue is one of the top 10 luxury lodges in the country, and is now recruiting for a CDP!
Not only is it a stunning property, it is part of a well known international brand, which offers your great career progression.
As the Chef De Partie, you will be reliable, motivated, and passionate about food. You will value attention to detail and presentation, as well as being a true team player in the kitchen. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef you will assist in maintaining the high standards the kitchen produces. To be successful in this role, you must be able to successfully run sections of the kitchen unsupervised and be able to assist in training and mentoring apprentices.
Skills and Experiences
- Fine dining experience
- Experience in Hotel’s / Resort’s
- Ability to run your own section confidently
- Ability to supervise junior team members
- Passion for food
- Ability to deliver a high standard of food within a highly regarded and quality venue
- Qualified for a minimum of 3 years
- Well organised and time management skills
- Must be reliable, energetic & have a strong work ethic
Benefits and Rewards
- FREE accommodation after 6 months ($100 / week until 6 month probation is complete) The accommodation includes your own room and bathroom with other facilities shared
- FREE Meals
- $45K - $48K + Super
- Great career progression within an international brand
- Part of a multi award winning venue
- Work with a well known and award winning Exec Chef
- An well known international brand
- Beautiful location
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.