We are on the hunt for a dedicated Chef de Partie to join a prestigious crew of talent from around the country. If you have a true passion for creating spectacular dishes and continually learning, look no further.
Join the brigade of 13 lead by one of Australia's best Head Chefs, in a beautiful kitchen filled with the latest in cooking technology.
- CDP role in luxury restaurant setting
- Working on a menu that is changing daily, giving you the opportunity to get creative with menus
- Great starting salary & benefits
- Learn a huge amount of skills, and have this on your resume for life
- You will be trade qualified with a certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery
- Have a great attitude to get the job done with a willingness to learn
- Able to work and communicate in a large team and be a true team player
- Have worked in 5 star or hatted restaurants in the past, and have had plenty of experience in them.
- Have a natural management style, and be able to pass on your skills to the rest of the team.
If you are serious about working for an award winning resort that has a reputation around the world for being one of the best, then please apply - this is the job you want.
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.