About the company
This iconic and historical venue is known by all as the "place to be"!! With a long standing history in the Rockhampton region, it is a very busy, fast paced pub that offers quality dining at a reasonable price. With a dedicated Main Restaurant area, Beer Garden, Sports Bar, Kids area and function spaces, it is by far the busiest venue in the region. With something to suit everyone's taste, it is no wonder they are constantly and consistently the talk of the town. They have an excellent reputation and are seeking a talented and dedicated Chef De Partie to join their tight knit professional team! They offer the chance to work with a highly skilled and passionate Head Chef who loves to teach new up and coming talent to guide them through their career path.
About the Role
Working in a close knit team of 6 chefs, you will have experience in a fast paced A la Carte dining environment. This venue does approximately 250 covers a night on a consistent basis so the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of presentation and standards is absolutely essential. You will need to possess a keen eye for detail, have worked in all sections of a busy kitchen and have exceptional communication skills to be successful in this role. With 1 months free accommodation for candidates who relocate and an attractive salary package on offer this is an amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a high vole iconic venue.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience at a Chef de Partie level in a high volume environment essential
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience working all sections in a fast paced kitchen
- An excellent understanding of all Food Safety Principles, OH&S policies and HACCAP principles
- Full availability to work across all service periods on all days of the week
- Exceptional communication skills essential!
Benefits & Rewards
- Work for the busiest and most iconic venues in Rockhampton
- 1 months free accommodation for relocating candidates
- Work with a tight knit team of industry professionals under the guidance of a talented and passionate Head Chef
- Immediate start on offer
- Attractive Salary package on offer
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on 0422712748, quoting Ref No. 147135 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.