Our client, a large well established club in Melbourne's North is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join their lively team.
If you're passionate about good food, good produce and good service then this is absolutely the role for you. Under the watchful guidance of this Head Chef there is an amazing opportunity to develop skills for the future. With an emphasis on creativity and flair, this role would suit a self motivated chef ready to learn and eager to grow.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience on Larder and Pans
- Be a team player and have a willingness to take direction
- Have great personal presentation
- Be attentive to detail, and a tidy worker
- Have a desire to learn new skills
- Be a great communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and motivated chef to achieve
work life balance AND career progression.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to take on a new challenge,