This highly acclaimed venue seeks a qualified Chef de Partie to join the team in their stunning northern beaches venue. Working with a renowned chef, you will receive ongoing training and development, and future career growth. We seek a passionate individual that has received formal training in a similar setting. Working with a team of extremely successful and passionate chefs, you will have the ability to learn from the very best in a highly professional setting. If you are relocating for this role you will be offered up to three weeks complimentary accommodation to assist you in your move!
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in a fine dining a la carte venue
- Proper chef training with apprenticeship
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Creativity with a good understanding of current trends in the industry
- Ability to take direction and follow leadership
- Great communication skills and ability to interact
As the ideal candidate for this position we will offer you the ability to achieve career growth and advancement opportunities. On offer for these positions are:
- On going training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Highly professional working environment
- The ability to work with an employer that encourages personal and professional growth
If you feel that you would like to join a highly awarded and respected team and develop your career, this is your opportunity, APPLY NOW!
**457 transfer available for right candidate**