We're searching for a talented and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join the gun kitchen team at this busy hotel bistro in the Western Suburbs.
We're looking for a chef with gusto. A team player. And a creative thinker. Someone with the desire to learn. And the ability to take direction.
The ideal candidate is a super star in all areas of the kitchen, and has experience working with classic pub fare and modern Australian cuisine. Working alongside a dedicated crew, and a supportive management team, this role will see the right candidate grow into a key team member.
To be a great candidate for this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery Qualification
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Passion for good food, good produce, and good service
- Positive and hard working attitude
- Genuine desire to learn and succeed in the industry
- Experience across all areas of the kitchen: Larder, Pans, Grill, Fryer
This is a fantastic role for an experienced and motivated Chef de Partie to join a well known kitchen and kick start their career.
If this sounds like you: