A popular, sleek and modern Melbourne CBD restaurant, specialising in American barbecue, house dry-aged steaks, cocktails and craft beer; are seeking a motivated Chef de Partie to join their talented team.
Your knowledge on cuts of meat and cooking style will see you successful in this kitchen and a passion for dry-aging and smoking will see you excel!
With a heavy grill focus you will also be experienced with coordinating cooking multiple proteins at different cooking temperatures in a high-volume venue.
In addition you will also:
- Experience as a Chef de Partie – 3 years minimum
- Have experience working in established, reputable kitchens
- Keep calm and strong under pressure – open kitchen!
- Have effective communication skills and a positive attitude
- Full working rights and can work a variety of hours including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous salary package, great modern working conditions and part of your weekend – every Sunday off!