About the Company
Waterfront venue 1.5 hours from Sydney. Reputable group within the hospitality industry. Recently refurbished venue.
About the Role
Working a rotating roster within a tight knit team you'll be working alongside an ex hatted head chef with years of knowledge to further develop your skillset.
Duties of Responsibilities
- Keeping a sharp attention to detail
- Maintaining high standards with general kitchen practises
- Running sections of the kitchen autonomously and unsupervised
- Maintain current food health & safety regulations
Skills and Experience
- Previous cdp experience or higher
- Ability to run your own sections confidently
- Ability to supervise junior team members
- Passion for your trade is as must!
- Ability to maintain composer and consistently deliver a high quality of service in a fast paced kitchen
- Well organised and time management skills
- Punctual and reliable team player
- Current with occupational food health & safety standards
- 60k + super
- Ongoing training
- Potential future career progression
How to Apply
If you're interested in this position please apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Benjamin Howarth on , quoting Ref No. 146358 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.