Our client is a privately owned hospitality group with numerous venues around Victoria – they are now seeking a qualified Chef de Partie to join their kitchen brigade in one of the area’s most contemporary establishments with a reputation for good food and entertainment.
Catering for a sports bar and large busy dining room, the kitchen team serve a produce driven modern bistro menu to locals and travellers alike 7 days a week.
You will be required to work a healthy mixture of days, nights, weekends and be competent across all areas of a commercial kitchen – in addition to this you will also need:
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene
- Must work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and passion for cooking
- Sound understanding of HACCP & Food and Safety Regulations
- 2 years experience in commercial kitchen environments
- Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery Qualification
This company has a fantastic history of taking care of their employees with plenty of scope for career progression and training opportunities available to committed employees on a regular basis. APPLY NOW.