This award winning bistro is located within one of most renowned entertainment complexes in the outer suburbs.
The seasonal bistro menu comprises of a variety of weekly specials, shared plates, Chef's set menu, premium aged beef and gorgeous desserts.
As Chef de Partie you will work closely with the Executive Chef and will need to be able to run each section in the kitchen independently.
To be a great candidate for this position, you will need to show:
- Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery or higher
- At least two years experience as Chef de Partie
- Be a good team player and strong communicator
- Experience with functions & multi site preferred but not essential
- Experience across all areas of the kitchen
In return, you will receive great working conditions with a balanced roster and the opportunity to be involved in a company that encourages development.