As a large restaurant group and with huge growth plans this company is about to change the dining scene in multiple lead cities across the nation. The company has a value system based on integrity, teamwork and above all, guest happiness and satisfaction. With plans for expansion and development in the segment, they are one of the largest and most unique concepts with plans to set themselves apart from the rest. It is with the company ethos and growth plans in mind, that they now seek an accomplished Chief Operations Officer to oversee the Corporate strategy to provide 5 star service to their guests across the network.
Reporting directly to the CEO and Managing Director, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the overall development and strategy of operations and the profitability of the service regime and ethos. In this role, you will oversee the change management of the corporate structure, in terms of food service, and the overall experience of the guests. With your considerable experience in a similar role within a 5 star, Multi Unit/National role, you will oversee the implementation of change and toward a service driven, guest focused environment. Your understanding of operations on a regional/national scope, including systems, branding, people management and culture is what we seek. This company's unique brand going forward will be built on teamwork, integrity, service and difference.
Some Qualities/Experience we seek include:
- An ability to develop corporate culture and install change in a ever evolving hospitality setting
- Have outstanding leadership and development skills at all levels of staff and management
- Proven experience in achieving all targets in sales, profitability and group performance.
- A background steeped in operational knowledge within a Group Operations setting/Food service environment
- Experience in working closely with a highly skilled Executive Chef with Menu Development highly desirable
- Considerable experience overseeing a multi-unit operations, Opening experience and growth strategies.
- Proven history of achieving budgets and projections in a COO or Director role
- Accredited diplomas of study in hospitality management and business would be desireable
- Full knowledge of all financial considerations, logistics and supplier agreements across a group/national brand
- Fantastic communications skills with all levels of stakeholders, management and employees.
What's on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity, for a seasoned COO or Food and Beverage Executive to join a growing company with an National brand presence, and more growth on the horizon. You will enjoy the autonomy in a senior role within a progressive organisation and the ongoing support of the Executive board. With a competitive salary package on offer and representing a superior product, this is a career changing role in the Hospitality market.
If you believe that you possess the experience to apply for this position, apply now, or alternatively, contact Stephen McGuire for a confidential conversation.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen McGuire on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 147728 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.