With operations across Australia we are leaders in the industry, we are held in high regard, unrivalled with our approach to investing in our people. We are an integrated contracting company specialising in Civil Construction and infrastructure. Our focus is understanding our clients and developing the industries leaders.
Supervising strictly in accordance with all statutory OH&S regulations and requirements, contract and management plans. Supervise the day by day workforce under your direct control, ensuring every employee is capable, qualified and trained to carry out all works. Supervisors will fully understand all aspects of the specifications, technical and engineering of all works in contract documents before commencement of any works. Supervisors will ensure at all times the management and safety of all employees with a lead by example hands on approach.
- Senior Management Role
- Opportunity to work away from home
- Career advancement with an elite business
- Salary Range from $110K - $140K
- Car, Laptop, Phone, $100 per night allowance if away, accomodation and more...
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Exceptional leadership skills with strong verbal communication
- Unprecedented approach to safe working practices
- Wealth of knowledge in bulk earthworks, bridge and roads and drainage
- Sound experience in machinery capabilities and maintenance
- A positive hands on leadership style
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Civil Works, Commercial Construction, Electrical, Estimators, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Terri-Anne Daniel on , quoting Ref No. 147827 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.