We have a strong history and high competency levels in providing and delivering high quality services to schools in systems and critical incidence planning. We are looking for an experienced tertiary qualified educator with an understanding in mental health to join our team.
You will be the key point of contact for all schools in your assigned territory and you will deliver an interactive framework of evidenced-based information, professional advice and support to primary and secondary schools. Your orle is to support professionals in the school system to provide education advice and postvention support to schools following a suicide or attempted suicide and implementation of preventative strategies a whole range of activities for mental health promotion, and suicide prevention so schools can plan, respond and recover.
Required Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in Education/Public Health community development and/or mental health
- Experience working with key stakeholders in schools and the education authorities
- An understanding of youth mental health issues including suicide postvention, suicide, and the impact of trauma on school communities
- Strong communication skills (verbal & non verbal)
- Flexibility to travel as required and clean driver licence
This position calls for a motivated individual who can engage, liaise and negotiate with a broad range of stakeholders and organisations
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive working environment
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary with salary sacrificing
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognise that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
With locally run offices currently in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and regional offices in New Zealand we are able to offer you exceptional service at a regional level with local expertise and knowledge of the healthcare market.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health- specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Connie Fitzpatrick on +61 2 8249 4019 or +61408 11 000 2, quoting Ref No. 142162. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.