Recognised for providing high quality, patient focused care and the important role it plays in their local communities. Integral to their success are their excellent support programmes for both residents and staff. They are now seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join their team as their Clinical Educator. The successful person will be responsible for ensuring they continue to provide high quality allied health services, via carrying out assessments and evaluations on the staffs education needs, ensure compliance, participate in quality improvement processes etc.
Skills and experience
- AHPRA registration as a physiotherapist
- Completed post graduate education in physiotherapy (desirable)
- Experienced physiotherapist in multiple fields (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to assess competency and clinical practice
- A customer focus and team approach
- Understanding of clinical and quality improvement frameworks
What's in it for you
- Work/life balance
- No weekends
- Great team environment
- Supportive organisation
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience please don't hesitate
For a confidential discussion call Martene on 0412 55 33 00
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martene Harvey, quoting Ref No. 144292 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.