Our client is one of the most recognised and respected providers of acute care in the country, consistently delivering outstanding clinical outcomes for its patients. They are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Nurse (Level 2) to join the team in their busy Cardiac Catheter Theatre for both full time and part time opportunities.
In this role you will mentor a dedicated team of Registered Nurses in assisting with coronary angiography/angioplasty and electrophysiology procedures. You will be using first-class equipment and working within an internationally recognised facility, and enjoy fantastic training and development opportunities.
You will have:
- A Bachelor of Nursing (a Post Graduate course will be an
- Current registration with
- Minimum of four years’ experience in acute
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Cardiac Catheter Theatre
- Flexible working options
- Salary packaging
- Supportive management and team
- PD opportunities and career progression
- Employee rewards programs
Don’t miss an incredible opportunity to make your way into a highly regarded institution, apply now as interviews will be commencing immediately.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455023091, quoting Ref No. 144230 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.