We are currently seeking multiple Clinical Nurse (CN) or an experienced RN with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality and individualised patient care. Situated in Coastal Queensland, you will be highly motivated and organised with a can do attitude. This organisation will assist and enhance your clinical skills by providing a professional and welcoming environment where you can expand your career.
Providing a broad range of services ranging from general surgery, orthopaedics, urology, ophthalmology, ENT, gynaecology, endoscopy, dental, plastics and vascular this hospital is at the forefront of its field.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and promote the ethos of the organisation
- Innovative problem solving, clinical and decision making skills
- Commitment to providing patient care
- Promotion of Quality Improvement exercised
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Actively promotes team work with all members of the multidisciplinary team
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience on a Surgical or Medical Ward
- Experience as a team leader in a hospital unit
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability within team work setting
- Attractive location right on the beach
- Free Gym
- Staff Parking
- Generous Salary Package
- Access to Professional Development
If this sounds like the challenging and rewarding roles you have been looking for submit your application as soon as possible!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455023091, quoting Ref No. 143725 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.