About the company;
With a well established over arching vision to support its operations, each village within this aged care company is able to operate independently creating its own culture within its community. With in this respected and established facility, they take the provision of high-level client care very seriously; believing in treating their residents with integrity and high esteem.
With an extremely skilled team of professionals on board, they are looking for a dynamic Senior Nurse Manager to instil the company’s goal of providing an environment focusing on the well-being, health and happiness of their residents.
Critical to your success will be skills and experience as follows:
- Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Aged care experience
- Proven clinical leadership skills
- Strong man management skills with a focus on people performance
- Ability to identify and manage risk, creating a behavioural safe culture
- Exceptional planning and reporting skills
- Positively promote the facility to the wider community
- Ability to meet gold standards, to be innovative & guide new models of care
What you have to do:
- Staff management and leadership
- Be flexible and innovative in your practice
- Compliance and deliver on gold standards of quality care and support
- Coach, mentor and guide clinical staff
- Focus on the delivery of exceptional residential care and support
This role is for a senior Registered Nurse who enjoys autonomy and being proactive; likes to be recognised for their innovative knowledgeable practice and the ability to create a positive collaborative working environment. If you are that Clinical Manager who can step in and provide exceptional leadership from day one, then apply now.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 143730 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.