About the company;
When organisations change and grow, exceptional senior health professionals are attracted to key roles to help influence the developments. This company is no different. They seek professional senior employees who are self starters who know how to provide exceptional clinical care for their residents. This structured aged care organisation has along history of delivering both hospital and rest home care services across New Zealand.
About the role;
For this delightful setting, we seek a Registered Nurse who is looking for a fresh challenge in a lead position. This service has close ties to its community, therefore a RN who values holistic care whilst preserving the core Kiwi standards that the older person values. As a clinical RN leader you will lead, support and coach a dedicated nursing team to foster this culture. With a supportive team above you, extend yourself in this role and really make your mark.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Oversight of the clinical aspects of the facility
- Leadership of the clinical team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Budgetary management of the clinical aspect of the site
Skills and experience;
- Registered nurse with a current APC
- Proven experience as a clinical lead in aged care
- Well organised with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Leadership skills and the talent to motivate and mentor a team
- A good understanding of the HDSS
Culture and benefits;
- Join a well known provider in the market place
- Be part of a growing company with career opportunities
- Learn and develop personally from a well structured organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in this growing organisation. Extend your nursing skills to new levels in this role. If this sounds like something that would interest you, apply now.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 142292 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.