Our client is a well-recognized and respected organization that offers a workplace that values diversity and an environment that promotes and rewards. A professional and caring environment where staff are valued and conditions of employment are rich in opportunity and benefits include salary packaging and education and professional development programs.
We have an urgent requirement for a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team in Brisbane.
You will have full Clinical responsibility for 60 beds and direct supervision of Clinical Nurses and the overall care team. As a key senior member of the clinical team you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a motivated and dedicated multi-disciplined care team. Your expert knowledge and experience will be utilised when evaluating and maintaining ACFI care documentation, providing clinical management and the implementation of continuous improvement management systems in a high and low care environment.
To be successful you will be required to have:
- A current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 1 years experience in Senior Leadership position, in residential aged care
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination and clinical evaluation of aged care clients
- Working knowledge of legislative requirements of residential aged care.
- Highly developed ACFI knowledge and understanding (assessments, business rules, uplifts and submissions)
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating quality care systems and improvement
On offer is Full Not For Profit Salary Packaging, stunning amenities that make for a fantastic work environment, a friendly happy team and the opportunity to focus your efforts a manageable sized area of 60 beds. This is a highly attractive Clinical Manager position with a great amount of support, both onsite and from neighboring Head Office team. Submit your application today as we are conducting interviews immediately.
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 143086. Email email@example.com or check our website for other positions available.