Join this highly reputable hospital that delivers excellence in service which includes acute medical, surgical, rehabilitation and obstetrics. You'll be working in state-of-the-art equipment focusing on specialties that include Orthopaedics, Cardiac, Obstetrics, Dental, General, ENT and Plastics.
An opportunity has presented itself for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Scrub/Scout Registered Nurse to take in the leadership team. You'll be apart of the acute wider supportive theatre staff and reporting directly to the Peri-Operative Services Manager. This key leadership role will give the chance to step up, you may already be a Level 2 - Clinical Nurse (ANUM) in pursuit of management position, this is a rare opportunity that won't last for long.
To be successful, you'll need:
- A passion for Peri-Operative nursing
- Experience as a Scrub/Scout nurse
- A proven desire to step into a leadership role
- AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding Level 3 salary + package benefits
- A progressive and innovative environment
- Supportive and welcoming executive management
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Great career progression
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 144202 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.