About the Company
This sought after rehabilitation provider services 80% of the DHB’s in New Zealand. They are globally recognised for their holistic and nurturing approach to care. This company has multiple purpose built facilities housing traumatic brain injury and stroke clients. A key focus on the needs of the client and what they would individually like to achieve sets this organisation apart.
About the Role
Join the in-patient multidisciplinary team treating post-acute clients. Enjoy using your neuropsychological expertise to provide well rounded individual assessment of each client. Familiar with relationship building within this client set you will create open lines of communication from both clients and their families to maintain a gold standard of patient centred care.
- Neuropsychological screening and concussion assessment
- Work with adult and paediatric patients with varying injury severity
- Use Neuropsychological Assessment tools and methods to assess cognitive/behavioural functioning of clients
- Work with RNs, OTs, Physiotherapists and GPs as part of this MDT
Skills & Experience
- A current APC and registration with the NZ Psychologists Board
- A minimum of 2 years postgraduate psychology experience
- Experience working brain injury clients preferable
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Be self-directed, flexible and have good organisational skills.
This organisation endeavours to make each employee feel like a valued member of the team. A collaborative multidisciplinary approach is taken to include input from all staff and family members involved in the rehabilitation process.
- Beat the traffic with a suburban location
- Research opportunities with AUT and other university partners
- Opportunity to up skill to an ACC Named Provider status
- Participation in international conferences to grow your expertise
Make this the next step in your psychology career and make a difference in the lives of clients with brain injury. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Krushanta Naidoo on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 144410 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.