About the Company
A leading service provider, with an interdisciplinary approach, for clients with varying degrees of acquired brain injuries. This company employs staffs with specialist rehabilitation skills and experience that are committed to the outcomes of their clients. They provide comprehensive programmes suited to any stage of recovery which are individualised for each client.
About the Role
As a part of this dynamic interdisciplinary team, you will provide assessments and implement neuropsychological services to clients with acquired brain injuries, to assist with their rehabilitation, within the community or at the facility offices. You will utilise your valuable expertise to encourage and support your clients to achieve their maximum potential in activities of daily living.
- Provide a specialist neuropsychological assessments and services to clients presenting with acquired brain injury
- Assist clients to achieve their maximum level of functioning and independence in activities of daily living
- Initiate education programmes for clients, whanau and your colleagues
- Produce professional, comprehensive well rationalised concise reports
Skills & Experience
- Recognised qualification in Clinical Psychology
- Current APC and registration with New Zealand Psychologists Board
- ACC registration or be eligible to apply
- A passion for neuropsychology and working with brain injury clients
- Be self-directed, flexible and have good organisational skills.
- Experience working within an interdisciplinary team
Culture and Benefits
- Established national rehabilitation provider
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Ongoing training and development strongly encouraged
- Part time and full time options available to suit your lifestyle
- Remuneration to match your experience
Be pivotal in the successful rehabilitation of clients. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudette Lionnet on 64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 144410 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.