About the Company
This organisation prides itself on its outstanding level of care both at the purpose built facility and in the homes of clients. Their focus on individual based treatment allows clients to play a role in developing a plan to recovery that facilitates a feeling of personal achievement. Serving a majority of DHB’s this organisation has treated over a great proportion of clients affected by TBI in New Zealand
About the Role
As part of the in-patient multidisciplinary team you will provide valuable expertise to develop rehabilitation and therapy plans. Using an array of assessment tools you will provide holistic and nurturing treatment to your clients. Your key focus will be to provide support and encourage clients towards improving independence their daily tasks. Conducting assessments and providing therapy at the facility and in the homes or work places of TBI clients
- Performing neurological screening and concussion assessment
- Provide rehabilitation services to both paediatric and adult clients
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Play and active role in education of staff, clients and their families
Skills & Experience
- A current APC and registration with the NZ Psychologists Board
- An established Clinical Psychologist with postgraduate experience
- A passion for neuropsychology and working with brain injury clients
- Be self-directed, flexible and have good organisational skills.
- Experience working within an interdisciplinary team
Collaboration is a key principle at this organisation. The multidisciplinary team and wider organisation provide a supportive environment for you to voice your professional views and feedback. This positive environment allows employees to feel valued and able to grow within the organisation
- Part time and full time options available to suit your lifestyle
- Remuneration to match your experience in neuropsychology
- Grow your skills with this organisations university partners
Enjoy a new rewarding role, providing continuity of care to brain injury clients to improve their independence in daily life. Apply today
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Krushanta Naidoo on , quoting Ref No. 141903 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.