We are a global medical device company that creates breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities. We have a strong global presence in more than 150 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Specialist with Cardiac Cath Lab experience to come on board and join our dynamic team.
About the role
- Provide clinical support to nursing staff and Cardiologists in Cardiac Cath Labs
- Provides post-sales technical expertise during the installation and implementation of company products
- Establishing, engaging, and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Customer focused; ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customers
- Identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities
- Comply with reporting requirements on time as required
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous Experience as a Registered Nurse with Cardiac Cath lab experience or a Cardiac technician OR Radiographer with Cardiac Cath Lab experience
- Effective in-service training and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the CCL environment
- Ability to liaise professionally with clients and staff at all levels
- You must be self-motivated with a driven attitude
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Ability to travel interstate at least 1-2 a month
This position will also provide the opportunity to further develop skills and knowledge
Great opportunity to work with a global company with a great reputation and a fantastic culture
Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognize that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates (Device / Pharmaceutical & Scientific Companies, Hospitals & Aged Care Facilities) to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
With locally run offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and regional offices in New Zealand. We can offer you exceptional service from a regional perspective with local expertise.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Stefanovic on +61 (2) 8249 4019 or 0401 908 007, quoting Ref No. 148586. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.