This cool waterfront venue seeks a qualified Commi Chef and Chef de Partie and Apprentices to join an awesome team in a sexy northern beaches venue. Working with a passionate team, you will receive ongoing training and development, and future career growth. We require passionate individuals that have received formal training in a similar setting. Working with a team of extremely successful and driven chefs, you will have the ability to learn from the best in a highly professional setting.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Great communication skills and ability to interact
- Ability to take direction and follow leadership
- Creativity with a good understanding of current trends in the industry
Commis and CDPs -
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Previous experience in an up market a la carte venue
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
As the ideal candidate for this position we will offer you the ability to achieve career growth and advancement opportunities. On offer for these positions are:
- On going training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Highly professional working environment
- The ability to work with an employer that encourages personal and professional growth
If you feel that you would like to join a fun and respected team and develop your career, this is your opportunity, APPLY NOW!