About The Company
With more than 19 years in the footwear industry. This leading national retailer is continuing to expand through offering customers contemporary designs and superior quality. Whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is at the forefront of their mission. With their head office based in Melbourne, you will have access to a supportive head office network, dedicated to your personal development and progression.
About The Opportunity
I am looking for an experienced retail manager who has a proven track record of driving sales and achieving results in store. Ideally you will have a sound background in footwear and/or fashion. You must be well presented in a polished manner, embodying the brand vision. You are a natural leader and lead by example. You are genuinely passionate about providing customers an exceptional in store experience and building strong rapport. This role will be based in our very busy Eastland Store.
Skills & Experience:
- A natural leader who can drive all aspects of the business
- Has previous experience within retail, preferably in fashion or footwear
- Tuesday to Saturday roster- no Sundays
- Experience achieving and exceeding sales and targets is essential
- Previous experience managing rosters & expenditure
- Experience in coaching, developing and motivating a team
- Driving excellent customer service standards within your team
- Previous recruitment experience admired
Rewards & Benefits:
- Ongoing Training and development
- Great Base Salary + Super + Incentive
- Career Progression, an opportunity to progress to management!
- Work a structured roster
- Motivated sales team
- Role available for Immediate Start
If this role sounds like you, and you are looking for your next career opportunity - don't delay, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Maria Papazoglou on 0423 475 300, quoting Ref No. 141220 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.