Are you ready to pack your bag and enjoy an epic time in one of Australia's best skiing destinations? We are currently looking for a chef or cook to come on board for a 3 month ski season, winding up in the middle of September. In this role you will be cooking for a team of 150 staff members across breakfast and dinner, leaving the day free to hit the slopes with your complimentary season lift pass or take advantage of some free board or ski group lessons!
To apply for this chef / cook role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A relevant trade qualification or demonstrated experience
- Able to assist with ordering and stock control
- Strong leadership skills, able to oversee the team in the absence of the Head Chef
- Experience cooking a range of cuisines
- Love cooking in a fast paced environment
You will pay a small amount for accommodation which includes 2 meals per day.
This position is for an immediate start, so unfortunately applicants requiring a notice period will not be considered.
Backpackers are welcome.