An engaging and exciting role has become available in a highly sought after private hospital on the Sunny Queensland Coastline. This facility is a leader in their field and provides a broad range of cardiac, orthopaedic, general surgical, urological, ophthalmic and mental health services to the community.
You will be stepping into an established role where you can lead a team and take the next step in your career. You will have 6 CSSD technicians reporting to you directly where you can provide exceptional supervision and training to your team. This exciting role is looking to be filled ASAP so apply now!
- Be an experienced CSSD technician with 3+ years experience
- Have previous management or supervisory experience
- Have an excellent understanding of Infection Control requirements and guidelines
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills
- An attractive salary and supportive management
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Staff wellness program and free gym
- Access to multiple professional development opportunities
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455023091, quoting Ref No. 143248 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.