We are a world leader in our field and provide a supportive and fun working environment. We are setting up a new Customer Service Department and looking for an exceptional individual to join our team.
You will be responsible for providing high calibre customer relations support, managing the smooth ordering process and ensuring our customers receive the best possible service. Your customers include health care professionals predominately within the hospital environment and your products help the lives of many patients.
This role requires you to deal with all levels of customers, both internal and external therefore it is imperative you have excellent communication skills, are empathetic and caring and have an absolute commitment to delivery of superior customer service.
Your role includes:
• Timely and accurate processing of orders
• Receiving, responding and resolving customer issues
• Working closely with your internal team to provide customer based solutions
• Data management via SAP
• Implementation of new initiatives
• Self development
As the successful candidate it is essential you are:
• Experience with SAP
• Well presented with a professional and polite manner
• Are a self motivated and energetic team member
• Have a natural ability to engage with customers in a polite and friendly manner
• Have professional customer service skills and experience
• Have initiative and sound problem solving skills
• Are highly organised with effective time management skills
• Have a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Intermediate Microsoft office skills
What’s in it for you
The opportunity to join a company with a truly caring nature and be part of a team providing exceptional service to our clients . You will receive training that will ensure your success and development opportunities to progress your career
This role will begin training at the end of jan so it is imperative that you can be available for an immediate start. To Apply - if this sounds like the position for you and you meet the criteria above please apply online as this position is immediate.
Frontline Health is a trusted adviser and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognise that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
With locally run offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle, SA and Perth and regional offices in New Zealand we are able to offer you exceptional service from a regional perspective with local expertise
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Connie Fitzpatrick on +61 2 8249 4019 or +61408 11 000 2, quoting Ref No. 143738. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.