This famous furniture retailer are looking for an experienced Customer Service expert to join the team at the showroom. This person will be the face of the business, both to customers and suppliers and be responsible for managing situations accordingly.
What you need:
- Proven computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills to be able to liaise with suppliers and customers alike
- Previous furniture experience
- A knowledge of the Consumer Guarantees Act to be able to handle any issues
- A full manual driver's license in order to use a company vehicle
What you will get:
- The choice of a 3 day or 5 day week, working 9 to 5.
- An attractive pay rate
- An ability to pick up extra duties and responsibilities
- Great on the job training and development
This is a great opportunity for a person with a specific skill set to really dominate this position and prove themselves to be a highly valued employee. With the freedom to choose your work hours, this is a role like no other. If you have everything needed above we want to hear from you asap.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Webster on +64 (9) 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 142886 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.