About the company:
Our Client is one of the leading speciality retailers who has been established for over 20 years. They are a household name with both domestic and commercial customers alike offering an extensive range of ceramic tiles and premium carpet solutions for their loyal trade and domestic customers. They offer a range of premium products to their customers and are well trusted in the Industry.
About the role:
They are now on the look out for a dedicated candidate who has a strong history of work ethic and who can bring their Administration and Sales background to grow within the company. You will be assisting the customer service, sale and operation team with various administration duties, assisting in product presentations, creating samples along with many other activities that will keep your day moving with lots of variety. You will also have a solid knowledge and passion for the flooring industry.
Skills and experience:
- Have strong computer/data entry skills
- Have proven sales and customer service background
- Have a high attention to detail in all you do
- Have background knowledge and a understanding of the flooring industry and be a quicker learner to learn all products
- Be fit and able to assist within the showroom and warehouses some moderate lifting may be involved
- Have exceptional telephone skills, great communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- General stock control.
Rewards and benefits:
- Work within a business that functions with strong values and a great culture
- A great roster creating work life balance with a generous salary
- A growing and trusted name within the tiles & flooring retail/wholesale sector
- Great inner Brisbane location
To be successful in your application you will have the following requirements. Interviewing is happening ASAP! Start your 2018 off with an amazing new company!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403085885 , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.