About the company and role
This proud Flooring speciality retailer has been established for over 20 years now.
They are a household name with both domestic and commercial customers alike offering an extensive range of ceramic tiles and premium carpet solutions for their loyal trade and domestic customers.
We are on the hunt for a high energy, dedicated candidate with a strong work ethic and down to earth attitude that will make this role their own.
The role is to assist the customer service, sales and operations team with various administration duties, assisting in product presentations, creating samples along with many other activities that will keep your day moving with lots of variety.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Have strong computer/data entry skills
- Have proven sales and customer service background
- Have a high attention to detail in all you do.
- Be fit and able to assist within the showroom and warehouses some moderate lifting may be involved
- Have exceptional telephone skills, great communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- General stock control.
Rewards and benefits
- Work within a business that functions with strong values and a great culture
- A great roster creating work life balance with a generous salary
- A growing and trusted name within the tiles & flooring retail/wholesale sector
- Great inner Brisbane location
It's a role that is created to develop in the future - It's up to you - Your future career ll be trained and supported to grow with the business.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403085885 , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.