About the company:
My Client is one of the largest independent grocery retailer in Australia and specialises in supermarket retailing. They have been operating in over 50 stores across South Australia and Queensland, starting with 4 staff back in the early 1900's to now employing over 5,500 staff nationally! Their strength has always been operating with the local market and specialising in supporting local manufacturers and suppliers. They are the Australian family go to supermarket chain when looking for fresh and quality produce!
About the role:
Now looking for a senior level Fresh Food Multi Site Supervisor to join the Queensland team. Overseeing 20 plus stores in their Deli and Fresh Produce departments. Your background must be multi site fresh food retailing with a history of success, you will have a great operational understanding of fresh food retailing.Your passion will be people, forging fantastic relationships with your stores and suppliers, educating teams on best practice and being part of a leadership team that strive for excellence in every aspect of the business!
Skill and experiences required:
- To oversee the day to day running of the Deli/fresh food departments across the Queensland network of stores.
- Come from a strong background of being a Fresh Produce/Deli Supervisor
- Ensure Customer service standards are met, store teams are fully versed on all company targets and marketing promotions and merchandised to the highest company standards.
- Drive KPI achievement across the business and GP targets are met.
- Be involved in all areas of the fresh food departments from implementation of new ranges and range management, supplier relationships, promotional activity and pricing.
- Oversee all merchandising and product presentation.
- Work closely with all store stakeholders to ensure minimal shrinkage.
- Provide support at store level with training developing strong key relationships.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Competitive salary package and quarterly bonus struture to reward your hard work and excellent results
- Become apart of a huge supportive and motivating supermarket family that is Australia owned
- Working a Monday to Friday roster allowing yourself to create that perfect work/life balance.
If you have ticked all of the boxes and looking for your next career move..APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on  , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.