This is a unique opportunity for an expert in all things dementia to establish, lead and develop a team of clinicians as part of the opening of this brand new dementia specific community in Brisbane. Unlike anything else in QLD, this purpose-built residential community will ensure the holistic care needs of residents are met on every level, utilizing the best resources, technology and staffing options at all times.
As the RN Supervisor/Team Leader you will -
- Lead and develop a team of care staff in providing personalized care to residents
- Assist in care plan formulation
- Work with senior management to ensure ACFI and accreditation is achieved
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives as per best practice
The Rewards -
You will be receive on-going support and encouragement from a strong, hand picked management team, and be supplied with exceptional resources to ensure your every success. Along with a great salary package commensurate of your experience, you will also receive staff benefits, a friendly team environment, immense job satisfaction and flexibility. This facility is well located, and easily reached from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
The Successful Candidate will have -
- Exceptional clinical skills in relation to dementia care
- Previous experience in providing high quality nursing care to those with dementia - in a residential setting or otherwise.
- ACFI understanding - highly regarded
- Ability to lead a team within in a results driven, fun and dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated passion for dementia care
We are conducting rolling interviews for this role, in the lead up to the opening of the community so submit your interest now to ensure you are in the running to be considered. Alternatively, if you would like more information, please contact me on 0408 705 872.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 143511 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.