We are an established dental practice looking for a motivated and enthusiastic dental assistant to become part of our dynamic team.
About the role
- Receive patients and prepare them for necessary dental procedures
- Maintain a high standard of infection control.
- Assisting the dentist in providing care for patients throughout the day for a range of dental treatments from dental exams to complex dental treatment
- perform routine care and maintenance of dental equipment and instruments
- Prepare and set up clinics thoroughly between patients.
- Welcoming patients in a friendly manner, building relationships and updating patient charts each visit
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a dental practice
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care
- Provides high level of customer care
- Excellent organization skills while meeting deadline
- Career advancement opportunities
- An autonomous yet supportive environment
- Competitive remuneration
Please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and Visit our website to apply directly http://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/au/health/
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Stefanovic on +61 (2) 8249 4019 or 0401 908 007, quoting Ref No. 147880. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.