Our client is widely respected and recognised as one of Queensland's top schools, providing an exceptional environment for students and staff to excel. Staff enjoy an engaged and motivated collegiate environment and are supported by an inspirational leadership team who are dedicated in providing opportunities for every student to succeed and show their potential. the School is seeking an energetic Deputy Head of Senior School for the 2018 academic year.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Educational needs of Years 9-12 and modern pedagogy best practice
- You hold current or are eligible for full QCT registration
- You are flexible, organised, can think creatively and work effectively autonomously, but also in a collaborative team environment
- You respond positively to the expectations of a modern school
- You are able to set high standards for student learning and teacher performance
- Your ability to engage and communicate effectively with families, students and colleagues alike is excellent
- Willing to contribute to the wider-school program and co-curricular activities as appropriate
- Engaging and learning focused environments
- Dedicated to extensive professional learning
- Access to state of the art facilities
- Opportunity for professional development
- Cooperative and positive environment
- Accommodation support (if available)
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for click APPLY
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jen Andrews on 1300 591 591 or 0418 333 677 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 142083 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.