This highly successful retailer has rapidly grown over the years however their passion and values have remained the same. Priding themselves on exceptional customer service they go above and beyond for their customers offering high quality products as well as upholding a commitment to looking after their employees. You will gain the opportunity to take the next step in your career and really develop your skill set.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a high standard of customer service to incoming retail and trade customers
- Ongoing business relationships with customers providing quotes and closing sales
- Ability to work weekends on a rotational basis
- Join Trusting Environment
- Excellent Training and Development
- Full time 40 Hours with shared weekend work
- Work/Life balance (3 day weekend every 4 weeks!)
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting will be required
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven experience in retail sales is preferred
We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual who can close sales deals with our customers. If you are a strong retail salesperson wanting to progress in to a more consultative sales environment with a successful brand do not hesitate to apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Waite on 04 499 4829, quoting Ref No. 142106 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.