About the Client
My client is a local earthmoving company looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their business on a full time basis as a Diesel Mechanic. It is an interesting and challenging role for an experienced diesel mechanic with a wide range of functions on any given day.
About the Role
Working with an experienced and highly dedicated team, this position will be responsible for delivering a high quality of service to their customers whilst performing preventative and non-scheduled maintenance work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fault finding and troubleshooting ensuring all faults are fixed and quickly resolved.
- Attending breakdowns on site when required ensuring equipment is fit for use.
- Completing scheduled services.
- Ensuring all work carried out is performed in a safe manner
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment in line with the company’s standards.
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Ability to work independently but also be able to work as part of a team
- Genuine enthusiasm for the job
- Energetic and can do approach to problems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Be reliable, hard working & have a good work aptitude
- Takes pride in their workmanship
- Strong work history
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Diesel Mechanic/ Diesel Fitter).
- Location: ACT based role
- Remuneration: Competitive rates, negotiable based on experience
- Roster: Monday to Friday with some occasional Saturday work
- Overtime penalties rates
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488, quoting Ref No. 141752 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.