Are you an Experience Marketing Coordinator in the Retail Sector? Do you have experience in digital and social media marketing?
Are you looking to be a part of a Strong, Stable South Australian Company?
Benefits & Rewards
• South Australian Owned Company
• Monday to Friday
• 70K base plus Super
• Product Discount
• Incentives, Offers and Perks
• Head Office Based Role
• Ever growing company
About The Role
As a Digital and Social Coordinator you will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. You will have a strong focus on the digital and social advertising and marketing. You will be accountable for the execution of the annual digital marketing calendar each year to ensure continual growth. You will embody an enthusiastic and passionate personality when it comes to not only marketing but also retail and customer satisfaction.
Previously demonstrated skills in marketing activities that delivered customer acquisition and loyalty will be central to the success of this role.
Skills & Experience
• Previous Marketing Experience in the Retail sector
• Strong Communication both written and verbal
• Highly Organised
• Strong Time Management skills
• Ability to be a quick thinker and problem solver
• Pervious Experience developing and implementing diverse marketing plans
• Ability to identify key strategies that will appeal to customers
• Clear understanding of the measures of success for activities
• Ability to analysis marketing activities to clearly identify the impact that it had on the business
• Tertiary Qualification in Marketing is highly regarded
About The Company
Our Client is Australia’s leading Giftware Retailer with over 100 stores Australia wide. Our Client is a part of a bigger brand that continues to grow from strength to strength.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Georgina Mew on 0423 797 027, quoting Ref No. 146237 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.