As a growing provider of Private Healthcare in Australia this hospital/day surgery is renowned for providing high quality, patient focused care and is recognised for the important role it playse. Integral to its success are its excellent support programmes for both their patients and staff.
The Day Surgery has state-of-the-art facilities and fosters a dynamic team-based environment, reflected in the best clinical care.
Our client is now looking for an experienced Director of Nursing with a strong clinical knowledge in Theatre/Anaesthetic nursing and a desire to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Theatre Unit.
To be successful:
- Professional Theatre RN Div 1 with current AHPRA registration
- Strong leadership abilities with experience in Quality, ISO, National Standards, Infection Control & managing the budget, P&L
- Theatre and/or Anaesthetic nurse
- Financial experience managing the P&L
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Customer focus with patient empathy
- Time management and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to provide strong leadership in this growing organisation
- Ongoing learning and career development in a supportive organisation
- Great team environment
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours
- Excellent salary remuneration
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications don't hesitate
For a confidential discussion call Laurey-Ann Hobbs 0421 553 300
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs, quoting Ref No. 145489 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.