This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, passionate and professional Director of Sales & Marketing to join its Melbourne hotel group at its flagship site.
As the Director of Sales & Marketing you will need previous experience driving sales in a busy hotel, as well as have the ability to motivate, lead and develop a team to keep up with high standards and market trends. You will also have extensive knowledge with Hotel policies and procedures with a high level of local industry knowledge in the Melbourne Market. You will be required to source new clients as well as maintain the existing relationships, maximise sales and occupancy through networking, promotions and marketing.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven sales and marketing experience within an accommodation led business
- Experience in meeting Sales Targets and KPI's
- Proven track record with managing and delivering marketing plans, techniques and activities including all strong understanding of social media
- Availability to attend industry functions for networking
- Lead, develop and performance management of direct reports
- Excellent skills in building client relationships
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports
- Computer literacy and database management (CRM) experience
- Relevant qualifications preferable
If you are seeking a challenging role where you will receive a competitive salary package, join a professional and progressive Hotel Group that is only going to continue grow. For a confidential discussion regarding this position please call James on 0432 343 236.