This local Pub known for its great food offering and sports bar located in the South East is seeking an exceptional Duty / Assistant Manager to join the team. Supported by a great management team and an executive group behind them this venue has real progress and development behind it.
The role of Duty / Assistant Manager involves being confident across all areas of the Venue including Gaming, Bistro, Bar and Bottle-shop as well as leading the various teams.
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- Experience working in a similar operation
- A current Victorian Gaming License, RSA, and RSG certificates
- Effective leadership, communication, and organisational skills
- Proven food and beverage experience
- Have natural confidence in leading passionate hospitality professionals to achieve great standards.
- Ability to create and maintain a great atmosphere for employees and customers alike
Don't let this opportunity to expand on your managerial career pass you by.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 143587 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.