This independent Pub Group operates a small cluster with venues throughout Melbourne and they are seeking a committed industry person to join the management team of a great local Pub in the Western suburbs, as a Duty Manager.
As a Duty Manager within this group, you will require the following background:
- Experience in a Supervisory or Management position within the Pub / Club industry of at least 2 years
- Confidence with leading the food and beverage departments
- Hold a current Victorian Gaming Licence and industry certificates in food and beverage service
- Experience with daily cash reconciliation and reporting
- Staff supervision
- Delivery of exceptional customer service
- Committed to a career in the hotel industry
In return you will receive a competitive salary package, ongoing industry training and a career with an industry leader.