This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Duty Manager to join the team at a large venue in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs. This Venue is a real destination known for its busy Bistro, Bar, Gaming Room and Entertainment.
As the Duty Manager you will be responsible for the daily operations of all departments, staff management and training as well as the day to day running of the venue. Experience with gaming and reporting systems are essential.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience as a Manager/Senior Supervisor in the Gaming industry in Victoria
- A valid Victorian Gaming licence
- Amazing communication skills
- Focused on impeccable customer service
- Opening and closing procedures of a venue
- Previous experience with System 1 & Intralot
- Strong administration skills and management skills
- Hands on experience with the day to day gaming operations
- Strong food and beverage skills are essential for this role
In return for your experience and hard work you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, supportive upper management with training and development opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 146251 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.