We are seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher for a full time permanent position at a reputable Independent School in North Sydney.
The position is working with children aged 3-4.
- Above award salary
- Full time role
- Flexibility on either a 4 or 5 day working week
- Working in a team of 3
- Pre-School room (3-4 year olds)
The Early Learning Centre is a venture of a reputable independent school located on Sydney's North Shore but managed independently. Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to learning, the school provides an environment for young children to enjoy a range of learning experiences that will foster self-esteem, resilience, imagination, curiosity and the motivation to become a lifelong learner.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have NESA accreditation and a working with children check
- Have a current First Aid Certificate
- Have experience working with pre-school aged children
- Be a team player and work collaboratively with others
- Have experience providing high quality early childhood education
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school or any of your referees contacted without your permission.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact [Victoria Hounslow] on , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.