Our client is a business solutions specialist based here in Canberra but with a reach spreading all across Australia and New Zealand. Their cloud based solutions create a seamless business integration with their partners.
As the new VOIP Specialist Engineer, you will joining a team of 5 Engineers and work up to 20 Technical cases at a time, some that present as quick fixes and others that take much more work and planning. You would be part of a much larger parent company with approachable Managers, Board members and the CEO.
- Position: Engineer, VOIP Specialist
- Salary: $75-$100K negotiable
- Roster: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Location: Central Canberra with Free parking
- Extras: Internationally recognised training, Progression opportunities
- Must have relevant qualifications as an Engineer
- Must have experience with ICT and particularly with VOIP
- Must be a team player and be down to earth
- Must be hard working and focused on the best outcome for your customers
- Must be interested in ongoing training and progression
- Must like to work with a great team towards the common goal.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeff Bailey on +61 2 6230 1145, quoting Ref No. 142829 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.