Step up into this exciting role as Executive Chef in this global brand with stores Australia wide.
As Executive Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of operations within the kitchen environment. Including ensuring efficiency, profitability, consistency, and delivery across all kitchens in the group.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Head Chef in fast paced kitchens
- Trade Qualification (Cert III Minimum)
- Strong work ethic
- Team focused attitude
- Proven leadership qualities
- Experience in training and coaching staff
- Excellent communication skills
This position offers excellent career progression opportunities, training, and working conditions, with an excellent salary package and incentive structure.